Exped Sleeping Bag Comfort 400 Medium
The Exped Comfort 400, Great for travel and cabin use: featherlight, extra wide fit, compact, and versatile. Features a separate footbox zipper for use as a comforter.
- Angled trapezoidal footbox shaped to the position of the sleeper’s feet.
- The anatomically designed hood fits perfectly even when pulled tight. The thick forehead baffle and offset flat drawcord prevent pressure points.
- The zippered footbox allow the bag to be opened for blanket style use.
- Draft tube: zipper is backed by an oversized three dimensional draft tube, which is also divided into three chambers to prevent down shift. A stiffener prevents the zipper from snagging.
- Double tuck-stitch baffle seams in which 3 layers of fabric are sewn together resulting in enhanced abraison resistance and strength. This design also wicks less moisture through the threads into the bag and, because the thread is hidden, it is less prone to snagging by fingernails etc.
- Comfort Temperature:5°C
- Limit Temperature:0°C
- Extreme Temperature:-16°C
- Fill:goose down
- loft power:840 cu/in
- Fill Weight:340 g
- Up to body size:180 cm
- Length:210 cm
- Shoulder Width:89 cm
- Foot Width:55 cm
- Sleepingbag size:M
- Weight:910 g
- Packed Size:24 × 22 cm
- Shape Fit:extra wide mummy
- Warranty:5 years
- Shell:20 D Texped PA35 Ripstop Nylon
- Liner:30 D Texped PR46 Polyester