Patagonia Black Hole® Pack 25L Hammonds Gold
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, our tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole® Pack protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal padded sleeve that protects most 15″ laptops or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15″ laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- 650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved