Patagonia Men’s Strider Pro Running Shorts – 5″ Tasman Teal
Our Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four overlapping, fast-drying, stretch-woven hip pockets (two on each side). An additional phone/card-sized, fast-drying, center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat, wont flap when empty and use a fabric that dries in a flash, is more durable and recovers well over extended use to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket. The light, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric on the outer body has generous side splits to further enhance airflow. The open-knit 100% polyester crepe brief liner (with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control) dries fast, weighs little and breathes freely. Brushed elastic lines the soft, quick-drying, low-bulk waistband, and the sturdy drawcord exits externally for additional comfort. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. 5″ inseam with 2″ crossover split for mobility.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex pockets for fast-drying stretch performance; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides great moisture management
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified sewn