Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
A dry bag is an essential piece of equipment for those proper adventures, keeping your sleeping bag, change of clothes and matches dry for when you really need them. A quick slip in the river or an unplanned for rainfall can ruin your day and put you in harm’s way without the right dry gear to climb into.
The Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value. Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you’ll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure travelling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
70D Waterproof Fabric
- Soft and flexible for easy storage
- White inner coating for better visibility
- Compact and lightweight
- Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- XXS Small: flat bottom design
- Medium XXL: round base design
Colors Available : Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Black
Base x HeightVolumeWeight
Instruction for proper use.
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.