O’Neill Youth 3/2mm Defender Back Zip Wetsuit: Color BLACK/ART/ART
In 2019 the Superfreak became the Defender, same warmth and performance with a new name, Supergrill liner thermal warmth, more taping on critical seams, and the latest Ultraflex Ds neoprene from O’Neill.
- SuperGrill Liner
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene
- Back Zip Closure System
- Minimal Seam Design With 360‚° Barrier
- Glued and Blindstitched Seam Construction (GBS)
- Critically Taped Seam Junctions
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Krypto Knee Padz
- New Super Glide Zipper
- New Integrated External Key Pocket (On Thigh)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
Back zip performance for the youth from O’Neill.
O’neill Youth 3/2mm Wetsuit Defender Size Chart
Who is O’Neill
O’Neill is an American surfboard, surfwear and equipment brand started in 1952 in San Francisco, California, which moved down the coast to Santa Cruz by the end of the decade. The company is credited with inventing the wetsuit.