Using weather resistant PERTEX® QUANTUM, 100% recycled 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver insulation and upgraded with a lightweight nylon lining; the Prism Jacket has a climbing helmet hood and good pocket options. Stuffing inside its hand pocket means it packs down small so it can be kept in your pack for a warm, windproof and weather resistant layer in almost any mountain weather.
Fit: Active Mountain – Close-fitting for fast-paced activities. More size information.
Model is wearing: Size Medium
Model’s height: 6’1″/185cm, chest 39″/99cm
- 30 Denier PERTEX® QUANTUM outer with DWR
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap (two-way zip Alpine red only)
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Two insulated map-sized hand pockets with YKK zips
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Stuffs into the right-hand pocket with internal carabiner loop