Patagonia R2 2mm Surf Glove
The Pacific Northwest is good for the soul, but it can be hard on the hands when the upwelling kicks in. Offering excellent warmth and dexterity for cool water surfing or kiting, the R2® Gloves are made from flexible, high-quality 2mm neoprene with fast-drying 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex thermal lining. Textured PU lamination on the palm and fingers maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. Cuffs and seams have one-centimeter bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability and strength.
- Durable 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid (made from 88% recycled polyester content) dries fast
- PU-laminated palm and fingers maximize grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and spot tape reinforcements
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex microgrid
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia’s Mission Statement
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.