Patagonia Women’s Cap Cool Trail Shirt Navy
We designed Capilene® Cool Trail, our softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when youre active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene® Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and Polygiene® permanent odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop tail design that stays put under a harness or hip belt, a tagless design that wont itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front-hem.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and wont bind; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep shirt in place
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified sewn